Saturday, December 20, 2008

You are always on my mind...

Over my SEVERAL days off this last week, I cleaned out my iPhoto (went from 15,400 pictures to about 8,500!) I could not resist pulling this one out for its yearly publication.
I LOVE this sweater and proudly wore it to the office Christmas party that evening, just a few years back...Allison hated it and I am sure to this day, still thinks it was ridiculous!
Yeah...good times.
I came across this picture a couple of weeks ago. Frank Sinatra in a Dodgers jacket with Tom Lasorda, Steve Yeager and Rick Monday. Wow. How much better does it get? (Help me, who is the other player? The one over Tommy's right shoulder? I think he's a pitcher!)
I like this picture. Yeah, no reason necessary, huh?
I LOVE this bag. It's like $600, but--DAMN!-- it's freaking beautiful!This picture was taken at one of the 'slums' we visited in Kenya...
These people are always on my mind. Always.Eliane posted this photo on her blog this week. Talk about the good old days. This man was one of our regular customers at Coco's for YEARS! So many good memories!
Yep. Lots on my mind...all the time.
My kids, the Dodgers, Frank Sinatra, men, travel bags made of mitt material, the beautiful people of Kenya...my friends, Christmas...OH so much more!!
Oh life...
Thanks for being so full...

2 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

Picture three is the best. There is no necessary explantion. Totally hot.

Eliane said...

What a beaufitul blog!!!
I don't think the pink sweater was ridiculous...I still like it...wish I had it. And the no explanation necessary....oh la la!!!
Life is good.