Sunday, December 14, 2008

Joy to the whirled

Today was our annual "Breakfast with Santa"
Alfonso, Jhon and Angel (of the morning) arrived around 3:00am
to set everything up. I was a slacker...I rolled in around 5:30!
Laura and Ray were there for the pre-crack of dawn set up too!
Everything was GORGEOUS!
Soon it was time for pictures with Santa and Ms. Claus
Little Jessica
Stacy and Lindsay
With my sweet partner Shadi and our
INCREDIBLE friend, Graham (LOVE him!)
Yes! My parents came by for a picture with Santa and me...
This is AJ! His dad, Adam is a Red Sox fan--
but besides that is a GREAT guy!
The early morning team...Laura and Jose
I SO love the people I work with...today was LONG and CRAZY...
but there is no where I would have rather been!
Besides Santa and a delicious breakfast, there was a magician, face painting, coloring contests and cookie decorating! This cookie weighed about three pounds!
JOY JOY JOY

2 comments:

Eliane said...

Santa has a young and beautiful wife!!!!!

Suefalla said...

I imagined your dress a little shorter...
you are a beautiful Mrs.Santa!! to young thou.