Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dinner at Nick's

Laura and I were invited to attend the "pre-opening" of
"Nick's" Restaurant in San Clemente.
Yep, that's us with our good friend and former co-worker, Nick!
Dinner was truly incredible--Ahi Tartare, Short rib Sliders, Fried Calamari and an absolutely FABULOUS house-made chocolate cake (a la mode of course!) We enjoyed it all with an amazing Lateral red wine.
Tucked between antique shops and ice cream parlors in old town San Clemente, the restaurant itself is just gorgeous...I can't wait to go try the other half of the menu!
Let me know when you'd like to join me!

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

I would like to join you NOW!;))
Seriously, love the pictures, you look like you had a lot of fun and the food looks delicious.;)
xo
Zuzana

BUM said...

Your pictures always make me hungry..You would make great food critic !!!!!!New career ?????

PETE Di LALLO said...

Nick's Eatery must be a great place...why don't we go there soon?

Bum's suggestion is a good one...you could spend most evenings tasting fine foods...and with your writing skills, you will become rich and more famous...