Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tell me something good...

"Have you heard any good news today?
I wanna hear what you have to say,
wait 'till I get to the count of three,
and tell me all the good news you have for me, one-two-three!"

Quite possibly, the only other person who can remember this song is my sister Gina, but I am singing it to myself right now...cause I am feeling miserable today.
Everything from being back up weight-wise, to having numerous friends and family members out of work and/or unable to keep up financially, to stupid Manny Ramirez who is quibbling over playing baseball for $45 million while the rest of us are working our a**es off for $10/hour!
All of it has put a black cloud over my mood this morning. A 'rain cloud' over my head--as we say at work. My heart is hurting too.
I just called my mortgage company to see if there is ANY way for me to get my house payment lowered. After 25 minutes of Automated Annie, I finally got a live person who said, "Can you call back on Thursday? All our systems are down."
Seriously? Thursday? Thanks a lot.
My stomach hurts. Constantly. No matter what I eat. No matter what I don't eat.
It's 9:30 and I am still in my pajamas. I need a shower and another cup of coffee.
No, I need some good news!
So, have you heard any good news today? I wanna hear what you have to say! Wait til I get to the count of three--and for the love of God--tell me something good!
One Two THREE!

4 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

I'm not pregnant!!!

This is so funny. I sang the song word for word. And then I shouted out, "my mom's having a baby"! And then I though of Lena Zaberoni singing Put Another Nickel In.

And Manny, sign on the dotted line for crying out loud you big p***y.

Anonymous said...

Scientist Solves Mystery of Belly-Button Lint

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,504067,00.html

There you go. The universe makes sense again.

Silver Eye Photography said...

Julie: It is my own personal good news. I got an Inquiry for a Wedding Shoot from a Bride in Australia. Me!!! OMG If she hires me it will be so awesome. If she doesn't it is ok too. But at least, somebody on another part has bothered to look into my work. Nancy Ramos

PETE Di LALLO said...

Heard from Thea today and she played the piano for me, SHE PLAYED A SONG WITHOUT reading the music...and only with her right hand...and I actually recognized it.
Some things keep getting better.
Mom