Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Entertaining!

With my beautiful cousin, Robin, in Arizona!
Flew in this morning and Scott (above) was on my flight!
Scott works at Montage and is here for Spring Training games too!And I also ran into my friend, Chrissy!
My cousin's adorable son, Joe!We played Wii Bowling...(I scored 220!)
Then we went REAL bowling!!Robin and Dave!
Bowling is so great...you can eat and drink while you are playing!!Had a little Mexican Dinner, watched a couple of movies...
yeah...life is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be there on Sunday! Glad you had A great Day.

Zuzana said...

You always look so happy; I bet no one can be in a bad mood in your company. I would love to spend a day with you.;)
Have a great weekend Julie.;))

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't wait to see you in a little bit for a girl's day! WAHOO! :-)

Eliane said...

Glad you are having fun, eating good and drinking well