- I slept SO well last night! It's GREAT to NOT have to set the clock or get up early! It was one of the best night's sleep I've had in a long time.
- I got on the scale this morning and am down a full SIX pounds since getting back from Kenya! (Chipati is a wonderland, but it's a killer on the waistline!)
- The Sunday Times was waiting on my doorstep when I got up! And...the Sports page is FULL of baseball!
- I went on my 'tougher' two mile walk (lots of hills!) and felt great the whole time! It is beautiful outside.
- Though it's for our Grandmother's funeral, this Thursday, four of the five DiLallo sisters will be together. Looking forward to that a lot!
- The Dodgers start their postseason games this Wednesday. (I like that line!) I have tickets for Saturday and Sunday's games. (Damn, life is good.)
- I talked on the phone to my son AND my daughter this week!!
- I am going to a wedding today where SO many old friends will be! (And I got a sexy new dress to wear...)
- My house is clean. My laundry is done, I am watching the Mets game and literally relaxing!
- Though my stocks are down and my money is all in WaMu, I'm healthy and I'm happy! And, honestly, I don't think I've ever felt better about life.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Life is Good!
Just a few of the reasons I am especially happy today...