Monday, September 8, 2008

And, for tonight's game...




Tonight's game is probably the LEAST anticipated Angels/Yankees match up of all time. The Angels are in first place--by 17 games--and looking to clinch by the end of the week. Their magic number is 3. (Yawn)
As of today, the Yankees are 10 games back of first, with very little hope of post-season play. I think their magic number is somewhere around 30 (or zilch!)
I WOULD like to take this opportunity to thank the Yankees for Joe Torre though! Yes! Thank you!! He's certainly been working his magic for the Dodgers these days.
As for tonight, well, I may buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack...but I DO care if I ever get back...
I'm going to see the Dodgers tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Did you feel like you were at a hockey game!!