Friday, June 8, 2007

Working Relationships

Sarah and Heidi (check out Heidi's blog HERE)
With Evette, Laura and Javad

Shadi is my new partner! (She is amazing!)

I was telling a friend tonight that I have never enjoyed working anywhere as much as I love working at Montage. For lots of reasons, but mostly because of the PEOPLE that I work alongside of. Friendly, happy, funny, smart people...all hard workers who do an incredible job!
Tonight we went out to celebrate a co-workers birthday and I was once again reminded of how much I really love these people...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course you enjoy working with all of us...look how good looking we all are! :-) he he he

Sarah said...

Thanks for the congrats!

It's amazing how much of a different WHO you work with makes. You can hate the job and love the people and still enjoy going to work!