Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Photos worth printing

I am finally taking some time to clean up my iphoto library...I had nearly 4000 pictures stored and I got it down to about 2500...with more clean up to do. At the same time, I started a folder of "worth printing" photos. The one above is definitely in there. Honestly, I think this photo is not only worth printing, it's worth making copies of for both Gina (l) and Sarah AND worth framing and finding a place for on my photo wall!
It's a picture that really paints a thousand words, don't ya think?

3 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Nice photo...ER, nevermind...you didn't take it...the ladies IN the photos are gorgeous...
slightly surprised you hang with Angel fans tho...
I'll make a copy to put on my refrigerator..

Rick Graves said...

Thanks for all your help today.
This is going going to be great.
All my best,
Rick

Allison said...

I like that your mouth is open...it's exactly you...Dodgers, surprise eyes, open mouth!