Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY Father's Day!

We celebrated Father's Day at Gina's house today.
Here's my dad with 3/5 of his daughters...
My dad just wanted to sit and watch the US Open...which we gladly let him do.
(After taking quite a few pictures!)
On top of celebrating Father's Day, we celebrated the birthdays of Logan, Gina and my mom.
(This is their attempt at "surprise eyes"--my mom gets into it!)
Me and Alli with her Papa (he's is also trying to do "surprise eyes")
And, to top it all off, we celebrated Logan's upcoming high school graduation.
Gina ordered him these very cool custom designed M & M's.
As crazy as it all seems when we get together...
I sure am grateful for my family.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! Five girls...Your dad deserves and extra special Father's Day celebration!!

Gina Vistaunet said...

What happened to the picture without the ladder???

Rick Graves said...

Testing

Allison said...

The frickin' surprise-eyes face is my favorite!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Was a beautiful day for me, Logan Gina and Bum...letting me watch the US Open was sweet of Gina (I told her weeks before that the only present I wanted was to watch the golf tournament)...
thankfully I didn't get any shorts and socks and was showered with thoughtful gifts that any Dad would love...
after the game someone asked if anyone wanted to play Trivial Pursuit...that's when Alli picked up her stuff and ran out the door...