Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Sunny night at the ballgame!

Aunt Gina had given Sunny an Angel hat and tee shirt earlier in the day. We packed up our snacks and sang "Take me out to the Ballgame" all the way to Anaheim!
We arrived at the Stadium around 5:00 so we could watch batting practice, have a hot dog and a bag of peanuts and enjoy the beautiful surroundings!
On the way up I asked Sunny who her favorite singer was. She said, "Damion Marley." I told her that I had never heard of him. She said, "Have you heard of BOB Marley? It's his son!"
(OK, she's SEVEN!)

Sunny and her "triplet" peanut

Gina and Thatcher joined us!
We were celebrating Gina's Birthday...with Surprise Eyes and LidsThe Angels were losing 4-1 in the 7th...
so here came the Rally Monkey! It is so crazy...the crowd totally gets into it!
And it worked....eventually! The Angels tied it up in the 9th and went on to win in the 11th!

And then...the spectacular Fireworks! Sunny just loved it...so did I!
After the game and fireworks...Sunny is still pumped (could it be the two cokes, large bag of M&M's and the ice cream sandwich?) and Aunt Juju is up way past her bedtime!
Any night at the ballgame is a great night...but this little gal sure makes it a little more Sunny.

3 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Spectacular photos...wish I was there...
what did Sunny REALLY eat during batting practice? Surely not a hot dog?
I bet she had only peanuts...she hates soft drinks too...did you bring water?
I have to know!

Allison said...

so fun...your camera takes great pictures!

'neice said...

So, so, SO jealous!!!!