Monday, February 12, 2007

In praise of my DVR and the Police and the Grammys

Yep. Thanks to the DVR I am sitting here with my bowl of cereal watching The Police sing "Roxanne" on the Grammys. Fabulous! Love the Police. Saw them many times in tiny venues in the early days. Back when they had to sing some songs twice because they only had one album.
Love the DVR. Love fast forwarding through the commercials and the Dixie Chicks. I really love John Mayer. Please vote for me to sing with him next year. "Gravity!"

2 comments:

Jen Panunzio said...

I am getting a DVR in two weeks! That's how long I have to wait for them to come set it up! Ugh! But I can't wait since last night I fell asleep watching the Grammy's and missed Christina Aguilera's performance. I thought the Dixie Chicks were good, I love that song. As long as they don't talk and just sing they are okay. :) So I am waiting for pictures of you and Matt last night, did you take any? The baby shower was fun yesterday, sorry you kept getting a view of something you probably didn't want to see, that was horrible! :)

Alanna Moine said...

unfortunately the only grammy's i saw was in hard rock in indiana with Allison. We couldn't fast forward through the dixie chicks. Boooo!