Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Although this February 14th finds me what you might call "Valentine-less", I am most certainly not lacking love and/or lovely aspects in my life. And though there is not a romantic interest this Valentine's Day, my life is truly over flowing with love. It is brimming with irresistible qualities, people I adore and elements of joy that fill EVERY single one of my days with affection, devotion, passion and delight.
My children--I talked to both of them today. They are my life-long Valentines. I love them SO much.
My parents--I had lunch with my mom and received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my dad.
My friends and co-workers and neighbors--An amazing and constant source of love and support and kindness and affection.
My job--I LOVE MY JOB. I look forward to going each day.
My house--it's SO me, so comfortable and beautiful...it's home.
I have to give mention to BASEBALL! It's in the air and the best is yet to come! How about all the little things I am so grateful for--my computer, my Ipod, Netflix and the fact that I mailed my taxes off today...I am filled with love for SO many things today...and everyday.
Valentine's Day without a lover is kinda like Thanksgiving Day without the main course: There is still SO much to be grateful for, still so much deliciousness, and the only thing lacking might just turn out to be a turkey anyway.
With happiness and hope on this day full of love.

4 comments:

Brent said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jules.

Anonymous said...

oh crap. You reminded me I have to do my taxes.

andrea said...

You are loved!

Alanna Moine said...

You did your taxes! YEAH!!!! I'm so proud of you!