Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lucille's Restaurant


"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating." Luciano Pavorotti


We took this advice and devoted our attention to some incredible eating tonight. Allison, Matt and my mom and dad met me at the brand new Lucille's restaurant in Lake Forest and it was absolutely DELICIOUS!
Fantastic menu, giant portions, and incredibly unique flavors!
I think one of life's greatest pleasures is getting together for dinner with wonderful people who really enjoy good food! Yep, it doesn't get much better!

2 comments:

Brent said...

Great quote!

I hear Lucille's is amazing. I'll have to check it out (when I have money).

Sarah said...

I tried to go there last time I was vising my parents and the wait was two hours!!!

I have a brother-in-law and a sister-in-law who live in Texas...Talk about good BBQ. I love meat!!