Friday, January 12, 2007

My favorite co-workers!

Speaking of pictures, I love this picture of Laura and Michael and I taken at our Banquet Team Christmas Party last month. Laura and Michael are my two favorite co-workers and they are also two of my closest friends...
Micheal is my co-Event Concierge and is brilliant to work with. He is a master at movie and TV trivia and he also KNOWS and LOVES baseball, which makes him the absolute best work partner I have ever had!
I love Laura because, for some reason, she thinks I am hilarious. I can make her laugh til she starts snorting, which then makes everyone laugh. For the last year or so, Laura, our banquet captain, has been my pseudo counselor as well as my genuine friend.
Laura was kinda doing a Marilyn Monroe thing that night.

No comments: