Thursday, January 4, 2007

The five sisters...and Zac!








Just got back from yet another family gathering. Met my family for dinner at Fuddrucker's to celebrate all the January birthdays...always a reason to get together and eat!
The picture on the left is of me and my sisters...yes, my real sisters and yes, we have the same mom and dad. We're just all completely unique...
From the left is Leesa, me, Gina, Sarah (who is 6 months pregnant) and Debra. It's a rare occasion anymore for all of us DiLallo sisters to be together. Leesa lives in San Mateo and Sarah lives in Pahoa, Hawaii...the rest of us (including my parents and grandparents) live within 10 miles of each other! When we ARE all together, we take lots of pictures...and have a lot of fun.
The 5 of us have 7 children with the 8th one due in March. Allison is the oldest at 24 and Sidney is the youngest--we celebrated his first birthday tonight with the help of all of his cousins, except for Zac. He's in London today, with Matt Jensen and a couple other friends. The picture on the right is Zac in Amsterdam over New Year's ...I am sure he's going to be very sad that he missed the party and a chance for a Fuddrucker brownie.
It was loud and crazy and there was crying and laughing and lots of presents and lots of french fries, lots of picture taking...and a big ol'chocolate birthday cake!
Never a dull moment with a big family. Kinda nice.
Another place that I know I belong.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh the whole night was WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL...