Monday, January 15, 2007

Let's do lunch!

I was at Claim Jumper today for an incredible lunch with some of my very favorite people...all very good old friends, the best kind...
Thankfully, we all love food as much as we love each other...we had planned for several weeks to get together and have dessert!
Ok, so we had TWO of them! Aren't they gorgeous??
Thanks Guys...it was a pleasure! Let's do it again soon!!


The Heath bar cookie fudge sundae The long anticipated Chocolate Chip Calzone











Beautiful Courtney
Brian and Brent

6 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I love you and had so much fun too! I love that pic of us!

Brent said...

Good times and good food!

Allison said...

Yummy dessert!

Annie Smith said...

i was just talking about the calzone!!! ohhhhh i love it soooo much!

Josh Peters said...

so freaking jealous

Insured Asset Solutions said...

So much fun...after eating lunch I'll remember not to eat the dessert in bed :)