Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ten things I will never do...

1. Own a dog (this will ALWAYS top the 'never' list)
2. Get a(nother) tattoo (actually, this might be a tie for first with the dog...)
3. Ride a motorcycle (Nope, not even on the back. Never.)
4. Cut my hair off. (Yep, I will have long hair and bangs til death do us part. Sue me, Sharel)
5. Have leather furniture (Seriously--not pretty, not comfortable, sticky, hot...I just don't get it.)
6. Let my hair grow out to its natural color (It's been 30 years of blonde, I truly have no idea what color it really is...)
7. Root for the Phillies (I know, it's been a few years, but I still hate the phucking Phillies)
8. Share a Facebook page with my spouse. (I will, however, share absolutely everything else.)
9. Turn down a bite or two of dessert (or biscuits and gravy...or a maple donut...or a warm cinnamon roll...)

10. Do another list like this..it actually took quite a while to come up with!
Turns out there's really not much that I wouldn't do...

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

You look like a natural blond.;)
And why don't you want a dog?;)
xoxo