Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rome if you want to...





Click on photo to enlarge
















































































My friend, Lorraine came for dinner (and a SWIM!) tonight...
It was just about a year ago that we went on our AMAZING two-week trip through France and Italy. Tonight (as almost every time we get together) we could not stop talking about what an incredible experience it was.
I thought I might share a few of those (nearly 2000) pictures...
Damn, we had a great time!

1 comment:

Sweet Lu said...

Your pictures put a smile on my face. I spent a moment re-living each and every picture, stop, landmark, walk, map, dinner,and DESSERT all over again. I really can't wait to do it again. It truly was the most incredible journey to be savored over and over! Thank you for sharing it with me. :)