Monday, November 23, 2009

Baking it up as I go along...


Today I did all my Thanksgiving BAKING!
I put on the music and danced around my kitchen as I made:
...a loaf of pumpkin bread
...a GIANT banana bread
...three dozen oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (for my sister, Gina)

...A banana bread with chocolate chips in it (for my sister, Debra)
...a pan full of brownies (with chocolate chunks in them!)
...a pumpkin pie
...a berry cobbler
Tomorrow I will set up the tables, iron the table cloths and napkins, polish the glassware, and put out the Thanksgiving decor...I will have it all ready to go by tomorrow night!
(I have to work on Wednesday and Thursday!)

There will be SIXTEEN of us at my home on FRIDAY for our Family Thanksgiving Celebration!

4 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

Wow, you are the best sister ever! I love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies more than life. And banana nut chocholate chip bread too. I've been on a diet for a couple weeks and I can't to eat all the cookies. And drink your champagne.

Kelly said...

Wow.....that's a lot of baking in one day!!! If you need a break today come by my work and I'll treat you to the Elephant Bar for lunch! Miss you....

Lisa Marie said...

1. Everything looks and sounds delicious!!

2. I LOVE your post titles...they're always so clever!!

Unknown said...

Thanksgiving will surely be filled with love, laughter and making new memories at your place, Julie!