Thursday, August 20, 2009

Such a good day!

What a day! Slept in til almost 8 (heavenly!)...then went to get my hair done (and having someone wash my hair is just about my favorite thing on earth!!) I spent the rest of the day with my 7 year old niece, Thea! Lunch at Mimi's, shopping at Target and present wrapping back at my house...it was fantastic! Wrapped it up with dinner and drinks with Evette and the gang. So fun!




















But wait--to top it all off--Dodgers win on a Russell Martin Grand Slam! OH what a good day!!!

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Your life is like a fairytale; being your friend must be magical through and through.;))
Happy TGIF Julie.;))
xo

BUM said...

Thea said Thank you for all the goodies. She and Sidney played all afternoon with the "goo". Thank you for sharing your time with others. Mom