Monday, August 24, 2009

Song of the reluctant fat lady...

Gotta love a dedicated Pirates fan!
(Come to find out, he is the lead singer of We are the Arsenal.)
And how about the long arm shot which actually got me, Laura AND all four of her kids in it!
The gang plus Lisa!Allison and ClaudeSweet Jackie...Paige and Koben and Joe and Lauren...

When I left the game in the 6th, it was 10-0 Tigers. (I know, but I have to get up really early!)
I listened in the car and turned the game on when I got home. The Angels refused to give up. (Maybe there is something to that whole MONKEY thing afterall!)
Alas, they couldn't quite catch up. Final score 10-7 Tigers.
But, man, we sure packed a lot of fun into those six innings...

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Wow, you really can fit many people in a picture.;)) Seems like you had fun; as always.;))
xo