Friday, August 7, 2009

Dinner Rolls

Went to dinner tonight with our very good family friend, Billy. (Yes, he's gone by "Bill" for the last 30 years, but we are among the few still allowed to call him Billy.) Billy went to St. Catherine's and Mater Dei and lived in the same neighborhood with our family...we carpooled every day for years and years and years...we have always considered Billy the brother we never had. And OH, do we have stories to tell!
Last year we attended the 50th anniversary of St. Catherine's School (which, by the way, is across the street from Montage!) Above we are with Sister Florence, who was our principal, and Sister Mary. OH the stories we have!!!!Tonight's dinner was even MORE special because THEA was there! Thea is my sister Leesa's daughter and she is staying with my parents for a week or so!
It's been a long time since I laughed as hard as I did tonight!
Have I mentioned we have great stories to tell?
Seriously...it was such a fun night...

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

I have to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing all the family pictures you posted; seeing them reminded me of my childhood. It is also so much fun to see the resemblance between your family members; then and now.;))
Have a great Saturday.;)
xo

Anonymous said...

Great post, Julie! As always, so much fun getting together. XOXO BvD

BUM said...

Last night was great and reminds me of all the fun days in the car pool (and I never lost a kid) I would do it all over again. Mom(Min)

Silver Eye Photography said...

Lisa, I did not know Thea was in town. I have not had much access to the internet lately. Bummer, I assume she is back in in the Bay area right? Nancy Ramos