Monday, August 31, 2009

Off the top of my head...


On my dad's blog tonight he suggests TEN TOPICS TO MAKE TOP TEN LISTS ABOUT

I will undoubtedly make a few of these lists...I'll start with
MY FAVORITE BOOKS

  1. To Kill a Mockingbird--Harper Lee
  2. Great Expectations--Charles Dickens
  3. Surprised by Joy--C.S. Lewis
  4. Eat Pray Love--Elizabeth Gilbert
  5. The Da Vinci Code--Dan Brown
  6. 1000 Places to See Before You Die--Patricia Schultz
  7. Mrs. Dalloway--Virginia Woolf
  8. The Stand--Stephen King
  9. Love in the Time of Cholera--Gabriel Garcia Marquez
  10. Are you my Mother?, Richard Scarry's big picture book, Henry Huggins, James and the Giant Peach, Charlotte's Web, all 500 Berenstain Bears titles, and every single book I read over and over again with Allison and Zachary all those many years...

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Great list! I so love your #5.;))
xo