Monday, June 15, 2009

Two out of three ain't bad...

People ask me all the time if I have Dodger Season Tickets.
I always answer, "Unfortunately, I don't...Alas, if only the Dodgers were as close as the Angels, I certainly would..."
Well, for this weekend only, the Dodgers WILL be as close as the Angels...in fact, they will be in playing the Angels in Anaheim!
And, (so far) I have been able to score tickets to Friday's AND Sunday's SOLD OUT games!
I would LOVE to go on Saturday night too! Please let me know if you have an extra ticket!
I will pay for parking and buy the beer and hot dogs! I'll even buy you some peanuts and Cracker Jack...
I will warn you though, there is one thing I definitely won't do:
wear red.

1 comment:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Good luck on your search and to the Dodgers...
another thing you won't do is leave before the game's over...you gotta wait for that fat lady...
what are you doing in your spare time this weekend?