Sunday, June 14, 2009

Graduation Celebration in Margaritaville!

Last night I was blessed to be part of the Cook family graduation celebration! I even got to play bartender...well, I was chief Margarita maker!
Kelly's daughter, Kendall, graduated from Mater Dei last month!
Kendall is headed to Chico State in the fall.
Kelly's daughter, Morgan, received her Bachelor's Degree
and her daughter-in-law, Kim received her Master's Degree!
Kim, Kristin and Kelly
As I left last night, I told Kelly's husband Dave, that we must have done something right...all of our kids are college graduates.
That is definitely something to celebrate.

3 comments:

Silver Eye Photography said...

Empty tequila bottles and green tags stuck on your hair? signs that you had lots of fun. Nancy Ramos

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for coming and playing "bartender"! I had a blast and I'm glad you did too. Love you tons!!!

Eliane said...

That is something to celebrate for sure. You are such a lucky lady!