Saturday, June 13, 2009

Take us ALL out to the ballgame!

Last night was our FOURTH annual Montage night at the Angels game!
Four years ago, I took 25 people. Two years ago, I took 50. Last night there were OVER 100 Montage Associates at the game!! SO much fun!
It was Charlie's FIRST TIME at a baseball game!Catherine's first time too!Jackie's too!
Buy me some (Dodgers) peanuts and Cracker Jack...
SUCH A FUN NIGHT!
The fireworks were spectacular, as usual...and the Angels WON 11-6!!
We can't wait til next year...in fact, we won't!
I'm looking into getting another game together over the Summer!
(The rest of the pictures are posted on Facebook!!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Was anyone working, or did you lock the front doors?

Eliane said...

How fun! You took me there once with the group. A night at the ballgame is always a fun night...and the fireworks!!!!
Wow! lucky lucky you!