Saturday, July 7, 2007

Where the hell is Matt?

I am not quite sure what it is I like so much about these videos and why I have watched this one about a dozen times...Maybe it's the thought of traveling to exotic places or the amazing editing of the dancing that makes it look as though he effortlessly got from one place to another...or maybe it's that I just like being silly too. I appreciate how much "Matt" obviously loves life...and thought of such a cool way to share that love!
All his little comments within this video are interesting and humorous...and I get a little misty when he begins dancing in Rwanda and the children come in to join him...
Check out more of Matt's videos at
www.wherethehellismatt.com
Matt's adventures encourage me and inspire me and make me smile. The videos remind me how much I really do love life. And I warn you...you'll be hearing that kicky little whistling tune in your head all day.

3 comments:

Ange said...

GREAT video!!! Love it! Next Stride video: "Where the hell is Ange?"

Unknown said...

My favorite was how the children in Rwanda were dancing with him too. Something so simple bringing them so much joy.

Tom said...

Just like to say what a smiley lot you are....