Saturday, July 28, 2007

CHEERS!

C.ombining H.earts & E.fforts to E.mpower, R.ebuild, S.erve
3rd Annual Charity Wine Tasting and Open House
Kelly, Paul and Sonja--all friends since high school!
My friend, Sharel, and founder of CHEERS

Bridget, Sharel, and Marla

Yep, we tried them all...
Kelly and I each won a bottle of wine!
(Last year I won the grand prize-the weekend at the suite in Los Angeles)
Paul, Kathie and Sharel...Mater Dei friends!
My long time buddies!!

THE GOAL WAS TO RAISE $10,000 TO HELP RELOCATE AND PROVIDE EQUIPMENT FOR THE SATHYANIKETHAN ORPHANAGE IN MUMBAI, INDIA
This orphanage serves children rescued from the deplorable
conditions of the largest slums in Asia
WE ENJOYED WINE TASTING, APPETIZERS, RAFFLES, AND GOOD FRIENDS !
When I left they had raised $9,800!!!

1 comment:

Heather McTaggart said...

THAT IS SO AMAZING! I am so proud of you, what a fun event to make some money for a great cause! Your blog makes me want to live vicariously through you! Keep having fun so I can keep reading about it, especially nights like tonight..THAT IS A FUN ONE!