Sunday, July 22, 2007

The last garage sale...

My friend of nearly 20 years is moving away. Eliane has found the love of her life--but, unfortunately for me, he lives half way across the United States.
Eliane and I did garage sales together for years and years and yesterday we did our last one. Boxing up and selling most of her things, she can move to Ohio and make a fresh start.
This is about as good as you can look at a garage sale at 6am...
We ate scones and drank A LOT of coffee and laughed so much...we always do.
We had customers CONSTANTLY. Eliane was able to make a good amount of money and get rid of just about everything...
My friend has one week left in the OC.
Then it's off to live happily ever after.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hapily ever after in Ohio is like an oxymoron. he he ;-) But I can say that since I am from Ohio.

Heather McTaggart said...

Is that another rubber duckie I see? Make them GO AWAY! HA HA! Reference my rubber duckie blog...

PETE Di LALLO said...

I hope she's not a baseball fan like you...both Cincinnati and Cleveland teams suck...

Unknown said...

Hea! Lay off Cleveland!