Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hey Baby...It's the 4th of July!

Had a little 4th of July barbeque over at the folks' house today...yummy hamburgers, potato salad, cole slaw, corn on the cob and baked beans...oh...and peach cobbler...Mmmm!
Sunny had a few "poppers" to pop! We had water balloon tossing, cart wheel contests and Sunny played "Take me out to the Ballgame" 412 times on the piano!
As soon as Allison and Zack arrived...they took over the Sunny entertaining! Thank you!

Allison and Zack (after his Water number guessing game with Sunny...see below!)
Two out of three DiLallo granddaughters...
Three out of five DiLallo sisters...
Debra, Jen and Sarah (and Sunny with the squirt gun!)
Debra and Elijah
Alli and Eli
My dad made this design with the candy and then asked me to take a picture for the blog!
I am not sure who WON this game...but Zack wins points for being a VERY good sport!
All in all a very fun day...I was in Switzerland last 4th of July.
This was almost as good...

3 comments:

Allison said...

He was a good sport...and it was a very fun game to watch!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Julie,
1. You're gay for taking the photo of my 'design'
2. I'm gay for doing it and asking you to shoot it,
3. You're gay for telling everyone how gay I am...
4. Must have been the Sam Adams talking!!

Brent said...

Pete, love the design.