Sunday, September 8, 2013

10 things I don't like very much

  1. Broken scissors and shitty pens
  2. Disorder (there must be a place for everything and everything in its place!)
  3. The Internet being down
  4. People who are not productive (or just plain lazy)
  5. Mean people. Cruel people. People who ridicule.
  6. People who use "busyness" as an excuse for everything
  7. Not being able to control my weight
  8. Complaints from people who can't get their shit together.
  9. Wasting food or money or time
  10. Not having enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished.

2 comments:

Mia's Cottage said...

I have to say.... I agree with all of them!!
:) donna

sprinkles said...

I agree with all of them!

I must confess that I use the busy excuse all the time. But I really am very busy!!! (And yet, somehow I managed to find the time to comment! ha) I just had this discussion with a friend recently.