Saturday, August 6, 2011

Top Ten Qualities I am looking for in a man

Note: I came across this post last night while looking for old photos. The original posting date was June 16, 2008. I must say, it's still pretty much right on.
  1. Happy-loves life, finds the bright side, optimistic
  2. Affectionate-wants to TOUCH me, hug me and kiss me (a lot.)
  3. Friendly-loves people, has long-time friends, likes to socialize
  4. Funny-good sense of humor, 'gets' jokes, thinks I am funny (because I am), LOVES to LAUGH-A good 'out loud' laughter is SO attractive!
  5. LOVES music-wants to dance with me. LOVES baseball-can discuss the game intelligently. LOVES to travel-would like to experience the south of Italy with me.
  6. Good communicator-likes to TALK, asks questions, is a good listener. Thoughtful. Remembers the answers. Openly and willingly shares his thoughts and hopes and desires with me.
  7. Energetic and Adventurous-wants to see the world, go to concerts, go for a walk, go to a game, dance with me, sing with me, try new things with me...wants to LIVE life! And then come home and rest and relax with me...and kiss me a lot.
  8. Enjoys EATING! Likes to DRINK! Likes to cook and loves MY cooking!
  9. Says "You're beautiful", "You're smart" and "I love you" a lot. And means it! He KNOWS me, GETS me, KNOWS what I like and wants me to know HIM.
  10. Desires passion, romance, true intimacy and deep, genuine friendship with me. He will let me love him the way I have wanted to love a man all my life...with every single bit of my heart, mind and soul. And, he'll let me kiss him a lot.
Yeah, that's what I'm looking for...and he's certainly worth the wait.
I know he's out there. And oh what a lucky man he'll be.

3 comments:

138 said...

That sounds like quite a guy! Of course he needs to be, to be worthy of such a wonderful person like yourself. I hope you find him. 138

TSHarrison said...

I suppose the spiritual thing would be to encourage you with patience...but rather I'll just keep praying he will hurry up and find ya.

Julie Hibbard said...

Oh dear TS...
Must I remind you that I am nearly 50 years old? That I have been looking for this (amazing) man for close to seven years? That the Dodgers are 10 games out of first this year and, thus, have not been able to occupy my mind as of late?

I know, I know...
believe me, I'm cool with it.
Life is really good!