Sunday, August 7, 2011

My 2300th blog post


The best things in life...(in no particular order)
  1. Being in Italy
  2. Finishing a good book and having another ready to start
  3. The amazing joy of genuine friendship
  4. Kissing
  5. Dark Chocolate See's Molasses Chips
  6. Being completely debt free and having taken the vast majority of my money out of the stock market just in time.
  7. Sitting out on my little patio
  8. Vin Scully
  9. Someone saying "Good Morning Beautiful!"
  10. Being very happy exactly where you are
  11. A hot bubble bath at the end of the day
  12. Someone calling me Juju or Jewels
  13. Finding and giving the perfect gift
  14. Someone who loves music and wants to sing with me!
  15. Taking LOTS of pictures
  16. Shared memories
  17. Being able to say I am a college graduate. And that Allison and Zachary are too.
  18. Concerts. Especially if I can sing all the songs...
  19. Going out to breakfast!
  20. A call from one of my kids
  21. COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE
  22. The full moon. Especially hanging over the ocean!
  23. My job. Every single day.
  24. Home grown roses!
  25. A great beer. Or two.
  26. A sweet text from a friend
  27. Spending time at Barnes and Noble
  28. Being in the mountains
  29. Kind, sweet, complimentary words
  30. Blue cheese stuffed olives
  31. Margaritas on the rocks
  32. Having people over for dinner
  33. Slow dancing in my living room. Or my kitchen.
  34. Inside jokes
  35. Remembering people's names
  36. Apple Pie. Peach Cobbler. Bananas Foster. Chocolate Bread Pudding. (Warmed, of course.)
  37. All things Baseball. Especially the Dodgers. (Yep, even when they're 10 games back...)
  38. Great, real, deep, meaningful conversation.
  39. My laptop and my BlackBerry
  40. Warm biscuits with butter and honey
  41. Touching fingers/lingering glances
  42. An afternoon nap
  43. Spiders, snakes, lizards and cool bugs
  44. Packing a suitcase to go somewhere
  45. Something left on my front porch
  46. Laughter!
  47. Someone who makes my heart beat...
  48. Blogging
  49. Having people who read my blog
  50. Having enough thoughts, ideas, hopes, dreams, wishes, likes, dislikes, joys and experiences to write at least another 2300 posts...

2 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

I'm happy to tell you I am now only 1,971 post behind you...began in 2008 and at the rate I've been posting I should hit 2,300 in late 2019...
congrats to you Juje...

Sweet Lu said...

#22.....or over the Eiffel Tower. :)