Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Productivity Inc.

7:00am Packing up the apartment
9:00am My first helper arrives at the apartment to help take down all
pictures, curtains and remove all nails!
9:30 am Logan and Thatcher start the actual moving process!
(And they did not stop til well after 4pm! Life savers!)
All packed up!
Yep, another trip to Home Depot...and a quick visit with my buddy, Sal!
Back at the NEW place, Joe, the painter, was hard at work!
2:00pm Domino's saves the day!
(Why yes, I do have a LOT of photo albums...)
2:30 Gabriel and Joel arrive with the new appliances!!
How beautiful is that new range? I can practically SMELL something baking!
Gifts of wine from my realtors and flowers from my friend, Sonja...
7:00 pm...Yes, Day two ended a tad earlier than Day one...
I am filthy and exhausted and headed STRAIGHT to the tub.
(Well, maybe one quick trip to TJ Maxx to check out their mirrors...)
A good night's sleep and a GREAT breakfast and I'll be MORE than ready for Day three...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow!!! What an exhausting day....Love, Love, Love the new range and cook top. They make such a big difference!!! XO