Friday, August 26, 2011

Another productive day...with a very happy ending!

EVERYTHING is moved from the old house to the new now...and ALMOST everything is in the living room, waiting on paint and carpet to be put away. (Those of you who know me well understand that this disorder is very close to TORTURE for me!)
I was thrilled to be able to clean off ONE cabinet...as the paint dried!
(And how 'bout that new fridge?!)
I made one last trip back to the apartment to clean up and say goodbye.
I will miss this patio...and its view.
Came back to the new place to find a Lemonade stand! Since it was 94 degrees, and, well, since I couldn't resist the cute faces...I had to stop and get some! The girls were SO cute...they welcomed me to the neighborhood!And, as the perfect capper to the day...dinner with the DiLallo family!
And a celebration of Leesa's 41st birthday!
...and a little more Sun shine on this warm summer day...Sunny is in town for a few days...
always a treat to see her!
Looking forward to my first night in my new home.

1 comment:

Sweet Lu said...

Love, love, love where you put the Eiffel Tower picture. You were right, it looks fabulous!