Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who are you?


I am an energetic, happy woman who is full of life! I am ready for adventure at all times and love a night at the ballgame, hosting a party in my home, reading a good book or a sweating it out yoga class! I have traveled much of the world and can't wait to see more. I am full of love and life and laughter and can accomplish anything I set out to do. Watch me…I will make it happen!

THAT'S how I describe myself...that's who I am!

How do you describe yourself?

There was a study that found that MEN describe themselves with their job and favorite hobby. “I am an architect and an avid golfer...”

Women, on the other hand tend to say, "I am a 35 year old divorced mother of two.”

Ugh…how depressing is that? That’s not who you ARE!!

Don't tell me your age and don’t identify yourself by your relationships to others (I am a mom, a wife)…

Tell me who YOU are!
I can't wait to hear!

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

I love the way you see yourself.
There is an old proverb, that goes something like this:
"Do not assign yourself greater value than you are worth, but do not put yourself down either. You are unique."
I'd hope that would be my description.;)
Have a lovely Thursday Julie.;)
xo
Zuzana

Kelly said...

I am a fun, good-time woman who is full of sarcasim! I'm extremely organized but constantly late for everything. I love spending time with my girl friends doing just about anything. I'm a child at heart and don't ever see myself growing up! I'm completely non-judgemental of others and absolutely love meeting new people. I love being in love and I absolutely love life!!!

Gina Vistaunet said...

I would say:

I'm very funny, pretty and sometimes bitter. Ok, a lot bitter. Very fun to hang out with. I love to drink, but I'm not an alcoholic. I smoke because I don't want to get fat. I am a huge judger of people, but you would never hear me say it out loud. I am a fantastic girlfriend and love to be with the man of my dreams. I am the best beer fetcher at a baseball game. I will dress up in a sexy outfits and serve you appitizers during the Super Bowl. Oh, and I love beer. And very sarcastic too!

Anonymous said...

I am extremely organized and like things to go according to plan. I'm only comfortable around people I know really well because I'm an introvert and casual socializing drains my energy (...but I DO love you two sarcastic b*tches, Kelly and Gina!) I like to be home alone doing projects. I wake up every morning SO grateful for my life and family and am very in love with my husband.