Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little things that make my day...

1. Someone saying, “Good Morning Beautiful!” to me.
2. The smell of fresh coffee brewing as I wake up!
3. Finding a sweet little note left for me…
4. People who say, “There’s NO WAY you have a 27 year old daughter!!”
5. A personal, hand-written card in my US Mail box!
6. A text message that says, “I’m thinking about you…”
7. Pancakes. French toast. Bacon with scrambled eggs and hash browns. Lox and bagels and capers. Waffles with strawberries and whip cream. The Dutch Baby at the Original Pancake House.
8. An afternoon nap.
9. A Facebook request from a long-lost friend.
10. Someone who says, "I read your blog everyday!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There’s NO WAY you have a 27 year old daughter!!!

(I knew the pancakes and waffles were not an option today.)

BUM said...

Boy you're easy to please!

BUM said...

I read your blog everyday!