Friday, February 19, 2010

Life Fours

Four places I have lived
El Toro (which became Lake Forest in 1991)
Laguna Hills
Rancho Santa Margarita
Aliso Viejo

Four places I have worked
Elmer's Restaurant
Coco's Restaurant
Saddleback Church
Montage

Four of my favorite places in the world
Venice
Paris
New York City
My home

Four movies I can watch over and over again
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
You've Got Mail
Love Actually
It's A Wonderful Life

Four things that have improved as I've gotten older
my eyesight
my ability to balance a checkbook
my cars
my life!

Four things I have changed my mind about lately
My tattoo
Climbing the corporate ladder
Tequila
Getting married again

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you love tequila!!

Julie Hibbard said...

I do love tequila...NOW.

The top two I have decided I don't want any more.

The bottom two I now have quite a new appreciation for...

Sarah said...

Your eyesight has gotten BETTER?? I've almost gone blind as I age. You're lucky!