Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sweep Dreams are made of this!!

Seriously, who knew that 'preferred parking' meant that you nearly get to drive into the stadium?!
(Yes, we arrived an hour an a half early!)An absolutely beautiful day at the ballgame!
(OK, it was a tad on the hot side...86 degrees at game time!) I LOVE my Manny Curtain Call Bobble head!!And...I do love Pirates fans!
With my friend and former Montage co-worker
(and long suffering Mets fan) Michael. Bonus: Got to go up to the Press Box and talk with Charley Steiner!
View from the Press Box (that's Rick Monday's head!)And...Dodgers SWEEP the Pirates!
Oh man...the sweetest of dreams!

3 comments:

BUM said...

Great pictures. I never get tired of them. Michael is so cute and looks so happy.....Long live the
Dodgers!!!!! ( for Zac) !!!!

Zuzana said...

Sounds like it was your kind of event, Julie.;)
xoxo

Ange said...

oh MAN that looks like fun!!!