Monday, September 21, 2009

It all works together for good....

I am getting ready to go meet Allison and help her move some things into her new place today. She's moving closer to her great new job--and will be about a block from the beach too! On top of it all, she's heading back to Kenya next week--for six weeks--so we'll have to move the rest of her things when she gets back and can get settled into her new life in Corona Del Mar!













Can I just tell you how much I love this woman? I know it sounds crazy, but I always kinda feel like we grew up together! Though I think it should be against the law to get pregnant at 18, I gotta admit, it can actually work out pretty nicely. Especially in the long run.
I am so proud of who Allison is (and actually has always been...): an amazingly wonderful, life-loving person who's happy and friendly and funny--and always a blast to be around! She's an incredibly hard worker...and whether she's in Kenya or Newport Beach, she is working to make the world a better place...and, always making people smile.
She is someone that I truly admire.
How lucky am I?
Life is good today.
Yeah, every day.

1 comment:

BUM said...

You guys make a good team and are proud of each other. How great is that? I'm proud of both of you. You did a great job Julie even if you started so young!