Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

So grateful to be heading to a beautiful seaside resort to spend Thanksgiving Day with the people that I truly love--the Banquets team, the Stewarding team, the Catering team and, of course, about 600 people who will be treated to a Thanksgiving experience that is sure to delight them in every single way!
And just so you know, the Artists' Cafe (the Montage Cafeteria) serves Turkey and Stuffing and Mashed Potatoes and Gravy and Cranberry Sauce and Pumpkin Pie on Thanksgiving Day for all our associates. I am already planning to create the 'perfect bite' of turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce--it will-no doubt-bring tears to my eyes! Yeah, probably four or five of those bites--at least!
(This one is for Gina--the non-pumpkin lover--Hostess Cupcakes for YOU!)

(Gotta LOVE this one!)

Thanksgiving with my family--all 16 of them--will be 'progressive style' tomorrow, beginning with a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house. Dinner will be followed by a short drive to my (beautiful) new home for home-made apple pie and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (thank you Allison!), pumpkin pie, Hostess cupcakes (who doesn't love those?!) and coffee and after dinner drinks...I am so grateful to have a home where I am able to have EVERYONE over!

Happy Thanksgiving
I'm so grateful to have YOU in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are blessed and greatful to have you in our lives !!!!!!! LOVE YA'

robin_brown_62 said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweet cousin. Enjoy your day tomorrow! Pumpkin, chocolate chip cookies....my favorite!