Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you see me now?

My former husband moved to Colorado last week and left me his 50" hi definition, plasma TV.* THE THING IS HUGE! I had to put it up in my loft, as it doesn't fit in any other room of my house! I am not much of a TV watcher, but I gotta admit, the clarity of the picture is truly incredible, especially compared to the 13" TV I have had up in that room all these years! Big thanks to my friend, Dillon, who came over tonight and got it all set it all up for me. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot more time up here now....and I absolutely can not wait to watch a Dodger game on that thing!
*Yes, you read that correctly. Apparently, plasmas don't work at high altitude.

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

50", wow! yes, I so understand why you are excited.;)
xo
Zuzana

BUM said...

It looks great. You'll have to have some baseball parties. There are always surprises in your life....I guess that's what keeps us going

Lisa Marie said...

Like your house didn't rock ENOUGH ;-)

D.R. Martin said...

Very cool!