Saturday, October 17, 2009

sistersistersistersistersister

I love this classic photograph of me and my sisters. It's one of at least a dozen years worth of annual Family Pumpkin Patch shots! Unfortunately, it's now been nearly FIVE YEARS since all five of us have been together!
Gina

Debra

Leesa
...and our baby sister, Sarah.
Good news! We are all back in California now and, though there are a few hundred miles between us, it looks as though we are all going to be together for Thanksgiving--at my house!!
I'll be sure to buy a few pumpkins and get a really good photograph...

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

I am so happy for you, that will be a great Thanksgiving.;))
So many girls, all so pretty. I take it you are the oldest, but you look the youngest.;)
xoxo

Gina Vistaunet said...

Oh, thanks for that Protege!!

Anyway, thanks Julie for not putting up the "Gina at the Pumpkin Patch Picture" picture.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving.