Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Freeway World Series...?

As long as I can remember--really since I was a kid--there was always the dream of a Dodgers/Angels World Series.
Today, that dream is a little closer to reality.
For the first time ever, the Angels and Dodgers have reached their leagues' Championship Series in the same season!

Oh yes, I will be at Game 1 of EACH Championship Series and will ROOT ROOT ROOT for the home team!!

If they face each other in the World Series?

I will be wearing blue.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I will wear red.

BUM said...

I will wear blue!!!!!

Lisa Marie said...

I will be wearing a pink snuggie.

Gina Vistaunet said...

I will wear a Dodger's t-shirt with an Angels jacket. I will clap for whichever team scores or does well. I will also be the beer fetcher if I can go with you.