Sunday, February 22, 2009

And the winner is...Trisa!

Yet another birthday celebration tonight...for my friend Trisa! It was a combination birthday/Academy Awards party...and it was spectacular! We dined on amazing appetizers, champagne, coq au vin (seriously!!) and angel food/chocolate mint ice cream cake! It was an incredible dinner with such good friends!
Trisa LOVES Hugh Jackman and Laura was kind enough to frame a photo of him as a gift.
(And, HELLO!! he was the host of the Oscars!!!)
Me, Trisa, Shadi and Laura
And Trisa's adorable son, Jason!
Each time I enjoy a night like this, I am reminded of that fact that four years ago...
I did not know any of these people...
and, now, they are among my favorite people in the world!
Life is good!

1 comment:

Eliane said...

Oh la la! I love coq au vin and I even used to make that. Glad you had fun and that life is good.