Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I have so much to say...

For the first time in MANY years, I have more to say and less time to say it in. I miss writing so much, but I've simply run out of time...
My mother has been in the hospital for nearly a month. No, that's not a reason, I suppose it's more of an excuse...but it's taken a bit of time out of my 'free time'--and it's a matter of priorities for sure.
I can't seem to catch up here at the house lately either. I've been working quite a bit--RARELY having two days off in a row--and, honestly, by the time I work a full day, go to the market, run an errand, do a load or two of laundry, make dinner and catch up on email...I'm thrashed! And days off are well spent before they even happen.
And there have been to more friends' birthday parties this year than ANY year before! Of course I go--usually after a long day at work--and OH how I enjoy every single one of those celebrations!
And...the Dodgers are in the post-season! Seriously--the last three years my cable has been turned off by this time and I was able to be productive again...! I am SO not complaining, and OH how I am loving the time in front of the TV with the boys in Blue--but it's cut deeply into my writing time.
I have a load in the washer right now, one in the dryer too. There is a crockpot of soup cooking for dinner and I'm watching the baseball game as I write THIS!
I have to get up and be productive...get the mail, water the plants...unload the dishwasher...
HOWEVER...I have a list of 22 blogs that are ready to be written. Another 15 or so ideas that are waiting for flesh. I come up with thoughts each day while I'm ironing, grocery shopping, while in the shower, in the car...taking the trash out...at birthday parties...at the hospital...
I'll be back.

1 comment:

Debbie Morines said...

I've missed your writings. I'll be praying for your mom. :)