Thursday, April 25, 2013

The key to getting EVERYTHING done...

I got up at 3:30 this morning and went through emails. I showered, dressed and clocked in at work before 5:30am. I worked a full 8 1/2 hours, taking only 8 minutes to sit down and eat a piece of (delicious) chicken.
I got off work, came home and started laundry. I unloaded the dishwasher, watered the plants and started dinner. Once load #2 was in the washer, I started to dust this amazingly dusty house. And I couldn't stop.
I just went out to get the mail (depositing bills and a birthday card in the 'outgoing' box), swept the patio and front steps, checked on dinner, folded load #1 and put load #2 in the dryer.
And then I realized I had not sat down for more than 8 minutes in over 14 hours.
That's the key, you know.
It's amazing how productive you can be if you just keep going...
Getting back up now. That second load is calling me from the dryer...

No comments: