Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm just days away from 49...

Sweet Juju, May 19, 1967
Sweet Juju May 19, 2011 (I was REALLY happy that day!)
It's true, you know!
Honestly...life really does get better!
Oh, I will!
You got that right!
Is this the GoGos?
Yep, Jane Fonda at 74.
I want to look JUST like her when I'm that age...or now.
I totally want this too...


Ten years ago, I looked like this...
Now I look like this...(OK, not quite, I do like that look!)

Wow...unbelievable. But it still beats the alternative.

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Not sure when you birthday is, but age is only a number.;) When we feel good, we look good too, that has been my experience. Every time I get compliments that I look great, it is when I am content and happy.
So you must be feeling absolutely great as you look stunning.
Happy Birthday dear Julie,
xoxo

janzi said...

I am only days away from being 67 an age that I cannot believe is going to be mine... I know it is true, but inside I am only 20- alas, time does tell its tale on me, but I remain forever hopeful and positive... loved your blog..J