Saturday, March 10, 2012

A week from tonight!

One week from today I will be in Arizona with my SWEET cousins, Sherri and Robin, for our FOURTH annual Spring Training Weekend Extravaganza! Our tradition started in 2009, the year that the Dodgers moved their training camp from Vero Beach, Florida to Camelback Ranch in Glendale, Arizona. Fortunately for me, my beautiful cousins BOTH live in Arizona and are both HUGE baseball fans! My high school friend, and fellow Phoenix dweller (and big baseball fan!), Bill Tuli, joins us each and every time too!
We always do a party before hand and this year is no exception...and...it just happens to be St. Patrick's Day!
We'll be the ones in the matching GREEN Dodger hats!
This year we're switching things up just a bit and heading to a NIGHT game at Camelback where the Dodgers will take on the San Francisco Giants!
I don't care if I never get back!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Let's do breakfast on Saturday... As long as your willing to help with one of my kiddos :).